We are hiring!
MISSION SUPPORT WORKER
CASUAL POSITION 15 HOURS PER WEEK
2 YEAR CONTRACT
This new position will assist the Anglican Parish of Clarence Gardens in our three key directions for mission:
- Wholeness - developing our prayer and healing ministry, with a ministry focus on the needs of the whole person – body, mind, and spirit – in God
- Community - developing a ministry of hospitality for people who are aged, people with a disability, and their carers, and
- Transformation - helping people of all ages to love Jesus and grow in faith
- Coordinate our community centre and participate in providing hospitality for mission activities
- General office and parish administration
- Projects, events and training assistance – in a range of projects and events as they arise
- Evangelism, Worship & Pastoral assistance – assist with pastoral care of new and existing members, promote parish services, assist with communications
- Ensure your own and others’ safety in the workplace
How to apply
If you are excited about your Christian faith and the opportunity to work with us in this busy and diverse new role, making use of your gifts and experience, we would like to hear from you.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 27 August 2021. Position description and further details are available by contacting Reverend Andrea McDougall, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0448 380 717.
The successful applicant will be subject to the constitution and code of conduct of the Anglican Diocese of Adelaide and the Anglican Church of Australia.
Welcome to Saint Francis Anglican
St Francis of Assisi Anglican Church, Clarence Gardens
“We have been called to heal wounds,
to unite what has fallen apart,
and to share Christ with those who have lost their way.”
inspired by Francis of Assisi